Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Long Overdue...

I wanted to blog for the longest time...but trust me..there's smething wrong w blogspot and i have problem uploading the pix...so naturally being an impatient me, i gave up.

I'm trying again cos I tink i need to update..else there's alot of catching up!

Time flies...2010 has come and pumpkin is abt 7 mths old...

Guess the best thing I ever achieved so far in 2009 is becoming a Mummy...and attaining my CEA cert. Other then that..life is dull and mundane for me...

Time for some New Year resolutions....(ok i know he'll be splashing cold water, but nonetheless)


1. I want to be a better mummy. More responsible n more patient.
2. I want to save more money.
3. I want to be a better wife. More patient and loving towards Rie.

Belated Happy new year to Everyone!

More of pumpkin...







No comments: