Monday, November 1, 2010

Rie is 31!

I know he doesn't look like 31...but really...he is only half a year older then me...lol...I know you couldn't believe it!!

Rie had a series of celebrations.. 24th Oct falls on Sunday..But on the 22nd nite, we alr went partying w frens at Movida..We were really high!

Then on 23rd, we had dinner at Blu Jaz..nice chill out place at Bali Lane and we had a stroll along Haji Lane.After settling Kirs at home, we joined the rest of the fren and went bowling.. He blew the candle at Mcdonalds....an inpromptu slice of brownie (his fav).

24th, we had planned to go to the zoo! but alas.....it rained.. We were only at the Zoo entrance..boohoohoo....another time Kirs n Klaire...we hope the the rain will go away!


Waiting for Daddy to drive the car down fr carpark..


Our dinner dates.........

The Birthday Cake! (or shld it be the bday slice of cake?)


Me n Klaire at the ZOO.............. entrance...hahaha

"Its gonna rain!" says Kirsten

Birthday boy with his production...hohoho

The Khoo family...

Rie....Hope u had a wonderful 31st...though its nothing special nor unique, but its with ur loved ones dats impt (I feel)..I know u jus want a happy n healthy family too..I will do my utmost best to keep it perfect.

Last but not least..I love you and our babies....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahaha ~ "Its gonna rain!" says Kirsten

I like the last pix, but kinda dark... Retake more again heehee

Kelly said...

Yeah.. Di, we will! More to come! Keke