Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Into 2011~

Time flies real fast. I remember my last year resolution was to be a good mummy to both my girls... (I hope I'm doing well!)
Best achievement cum personal satisfaction by far is giving birth to Klaire without the help of epidural. I really feel great! Never been better!

I welcomed 2011 with Rie, Jiahe n Cavis at BKK. But just before leaving for BKK, we recieved the news that a good fren was lost to the sea. It was really overwhelming I've nvr cried so hard for a long time. This is the 2nd time I lost a dear friend. Treasuring our love ones is always important and my new year resolution in years to come will always be " Treat all my love ones like nvr before"



Tmr will be the last day of lunar calender year. I look forward to bring my 2 darlings out and have fun on CNY. will post out pics of our adventure. Happy Rabbit Year to everyone in advance~ Huat ah!!

No comments: