Sunday, October 6, 2013

Gigi and Lexter's actual day ceremony.

Alright, my sis finally got hitched. LOL.. Today they held the customary ceremony bcos of the need to do it within 100 days of the passing of my granny.

We got up at wee hours in the morning like 5! So very tired. My Kirsten had a rough night of bad dreams, so she was listless n puffied eyes.  Klaire was enthusiastic but yawned several times on the car ride to Marcus jiujiu house...

It was a day of waiting. After the bride left the house to the groom place, which was in JB, we packed up and left for their place to wait for the buffet. After many hrs of waiting, the couple finally came bk at 3+pm. Imagine our agony.......

Alas..all was worthwhile. Glad to see my sister getting happily married. Glad to welcome a new family member and we hope to see a lil one soon. keke.


At night, we brought Klaire to Woody Family café at Andrew road for our pre Anniversary dinner. Soon on the 8th, we will be into our 6th yr of marriage. I hope we have many beautiful memories to come. We will go for a staycation on the 15th for joint celebration of Rie's bday and our anni.


In trying my best to recall and update what I have missed posting. In summary of 2012 & early 2013

1. Vday 2012, we had dinner at a café in Bedok North and then went to spa at Spa Lifestyle.
2. My birthday and paktor Anniversary staycation in OCC.
3. We brought a 3 bedder condo in Sengkang. Riversound
4. Celebrated Kirs bday in school and home and went to Underwater World.
5. Celebrated Klaire bday at home and went to Zoo.
6. Our first family holiday trip to Goldcoast! Klaire 1st ride in aeroplane.
7. I think we celebrated 5th yr wedding anni and Rie's bday by going to the G Spa for a full day facilities.
8. We went to Lego land and Kitty land with all the yi paos and cousins and stayed a night in JB!
9. Celebrated Xmas at Ritz Carlton Staycation.
10. I bought a Nissan Latio.
11. Vday 2013 coincide w CNY, so we did not celebrate. I got a Celine mini luggage and Ferragamo shoes from Rie.
12. My birthday and paktor Anniversary holiday in Manchester.


I tink I have more or less cover most. Will update this post once I upload the pics.

Cheers.

No comments: