Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Online purchase for Kirsten!

Just rched home not long ago and recieved 2 parcels from my online purchase! yeah! so excited..now gonna show off my loots.................


The 9-12 mths Hello Kitty dress I recieve today...I couldn't resist buying from the BP(bulk purchase) in forum... tink I'm very kiasu..but its jus so cute and irresistable!

Desitin Cream I recieved today too...most mums swear by it..recommended by Carol and Diddy..so I bought! Much cheaper in BP... good for nappy rashes..


Hand made pacifier clip from BP too..keke

A personalized husk pillow i source online...so coincidental the seller is a May MTB! Great customer service! Thumbs up!

A pinkie bear I bought in March while vacation in BKK. I jus fell in love with it totally.....



A display of all the pinkie stuffs for my princess...as you can see..haven do up my cot bed and wash the beddings yet...will do so in 36-38 weeks...


Still awaiting some online purchases thou..a braun thermometer and some Hello Kitty stuffs for myself! opps...


No comments: