Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First glimpse of her...

Visited the gynae on the 17th April. Suppose in my week 31 and 4 days.

Baby's at a good weight of approx 2kgs and this time round, doc confirmed that my placenta position has moved up! able to go for natural birth..phew and relief!

Whereas for me...Ive gained 2 kgs over 4 weeks...making me having a net increase fr 48kgs to 57kgs. A total gain of 9 kgs!
Has confirmed to deliver at Mt Alvernia and gog for single bedder. The hosp's really efficient! 1 day later, they sms me dat booking is confirmed and another day later, wala...they sent me all the brochures and pre-admission form!

What excites both me and Rie was the complimentary 3D scan that we had..............



here goes...................





tadaa.......



My lil princess with her hand partially covering her cheeks... doc said the lips is fine, facial features are fine too....

Can't wait to c her soon..............

Next appt : 15/5/09 (35 weeks 5 days)

3 comments:

Bershapi said...

Oh wow, this is amazing isn't it! we'll be looking forward to see your baby girl soon! Ganbatte neh!

Unknown said...

hey sista, i din know u have a blog too lor..can i link urs to mine?

CAROLYN said...

Hey gal, ur this post brought me to the days when i had to cfm hospital, etc. all the exciting stuff! :)

Yesh, Mt A very efficient. I felt a jolt in my head when they sms me that delivery confirmation sms! haha...

Jia You! Ur bday pics bo whole body shot one lei. hehe... i must go fb see later.