Tuesday, April 13, 2010

20 weeks..

Currently at 20 weeks for #2. Went for my detail scan...Alls well and its cfm a ger!

We r wreaking our brain for a nice name for the lil one. as of now, Keira Khoo Ke Er...of cos, still open for more options n choices.

Kirs 1 year is coming..I'm planning a Hello Kitty themed 1st Party for her.Currently narrow dwn n decided the follwings;

1. Hello K Cake fr Pine Garden
2. Party decor fr Kidzpartystore
3. Neo Garden Cathering.
4. Party date - 6/6/10
5. Party venue - home sweet home

Also planned her 1st year photography to be taken on 25th May by Sean Lau PG, www.seanlau.com. lotsa plannin n sourcing b4 i decided all these. Best part is I enjoy doin it! So excited n thrilled to plan smething for my Da baobei...After the arrival of Xiao baobei, i need to recuperate. Simple bb shower again...and I shall then again plan the 1st party for my xiao bb! wahahaha...

Pumpkin's update. She's actively clappin n bye byeing. Now learning pointing and shaking her head. weirdest thing is we nvr taught her those at all! Smetimes she's like aggressivly shaking like estasy like dat. haha
Oh n she loves callin Mama mamamamama..though she started with papapapa first....so happy! wonder she knows she's callin me anot.lol..She also wean off sarong herself n is nw sleepin in playpen n cot. sweet!

She had a fell fr bed few weeks ago..bruised at the side near the right eye. so heart pain..luckily the blue black gone in few days..guess I have to start bracing myself for all this kinda "accidents" in time to come...

No comments: