Monday, April 19, 2010

Trips together!

Yaya! I've found a way! I figure its nt smething wrong w blogger but my dellyp. So I used daddy's delly to blog instead! Woohoo! I can blog again!

Kite flying at woodlands...



Daddy n Kirs looking at the far distant...kirs like smoking her pacifier..lol
Kirs wana get some hands on?
Kirs goes "fly high high" w the tiger kite!

Had been on several trips w pumpkin wout help fr Rini. Not that I dun wana bring Rini out, I jus feel like fulfilling the role of a mummy, that is, being able to handle my lil one myself even thou i have a preggy bump.

We've attended Cavis n Jiahe wedding tog as a family, went shopping too....alls fine! Well...afterall I'm the Mummy! wahhahaha... sounds like a great satisfaction for me. Bcos Rini is doin her job, so most times, she'll be carrying n attending lil Kirs.. but smetimes, i jus wana be w my baby wout the constant scrutiny. So wat i can't carry her long enuff..well I've got the stroller rite?!




Enjoying herself in V8 cafe at Bugis Junction...


Went Bugis Si Ma Lu to pray pray!


No comments: