Thursday, July 8, 2010

Moody

Feeling extremely moody. F the man who makes me feel this way. Hot tears welled up in my eyes but I can't tear. & bb klaire's constant kicking, shifting & stretching aint helping.

I seek solace.. I yearn for the day for my hormones to be back to their origins. They r making me emo, cranky n sobby. Pls free me of the fatigue, the emotional roller coaster n the mental torture. Yes I'm crazy. I hate myself like this. Wallowing in self pity. But who'll pity u? Love urself so others love u too. Nah, spare me. Lemme be A demon for a day. Let ugly tots, angry tots, selfish tots filled my mind. Let me feel that I'm the most worst off person in the world! ";(&@&$)(?!'

so ass off w k. Let ur big philosophy die w u. Dun come n preach me n interfere my life. U dun understand wat I'm gg thru. Go get preggy urself n get a life. I dun need it. Period.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Life.

Anonymous said...

Darling, I hope you are feeling better now ya... I understand those freaky hormones, hang in there alright. If you need somebody to talk or rant with, I lend you my listening ears.

Jia You Sexy Momma... Xiao Jie Xiao Jie beah shen qi, Wo qing ni qu kan see, Kan she mo see? Kan wo de er zi zai fang pi...

Sorry, I only got cold jokes and hope that it helps abit..

*hugs and kisses from Diddy and Daylon*

Anonymous said...

What happened?

kelly said...

Thanks Diddy mummy...ur cold joke makes me luff...haha

Thanks to whoever the Anonymouses are...its over n i'm much better!