Friday, September 3, 2010

Bonding Time...

If you tink pumpkin's a sweet demure and shy lil girl....., think twice!

She appears quiet, observant and shy in front of strangers or at a new environment. But at home (her territory), she's a tyrant and "sam seng". Maybe that does explain the character of a Gemini? Split or double personality? lol..

I mentioned Daddy's bonding time with kirs in my previous entry. She esp enjoys this time of the evening in the comfort of the aircon rm and playing with her favourite - Ah Pa leh (Daddy)...

Our Sam Seng, attempt at singing and dancing...which is omg crazy! lol...

4 comments:

West said...

That is my Sam Seng Da Bao Bei Lor....

Anonymous said...

Wahaha... Sooo cuuuttteeee!! think sis you club too much last time... :p next time my kids will be beri stiff!! Whahahaa

Gigi said...

And tat 2nd comment was from me.. Gigi Tai.. :p

CAROLYN said...

haha... Kirs is so cute!!!