Thursday, September 9, 2010

Its all abt the Mane...

Well I guess you all haven been seeing my pics recently in my blog..dats bcos my drapey hair, my dark eye rings and my tired look cannot see light! lol

Last confinement, I sneak out twice!(not counting postnatal visit) To watch Transformer The movie and another time to Ice KTV to see the A flight throw some darts. This confinement..I sneak out not once, not twice but thrice! Once to IDS (Ideal Domestic Station) to c the reno, another to deliver some clothes and another to do my HAIR!!

I haven visit the salon for a yr! Yes !! Can you believe it!  I did rebonding and colour on Kirs full month last July...After dat, I suffer post natal hair loss prob and has not much hair to play with..and then come December when I know I'm preggy..so no more chemical treatments for me..So can u imagine how unkept my hair is? lol

Then last Sunday Cavis n I went to visit Olson at Mazu by Hairplus situated in Cathay....to do something about my yucky hair...

BEFORE .......
Uneven tones and wavy hair for me
Cavis one was ok, but she pi gu itchy wana change style, or maybe she jus wana acc me...hehe



AFTER

Tada!!!

My changes not major cos my round face can't be too advanterous...
We both agree Cavis new style looks like some character in those Star War show...




Then Mr West khoo came to join us and chup ji ka....

Ten Ten Ten Ten..

His new style..but after he go home always dunno how to style back this look.lol



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Changes are not major as you look great before and after dear ;)

Kelly said...

Thanks di! Lol u r v kind! Wahaha