Friday, May 1, 2009

Celebrating My Day..

30th April....1 more year before I rch the big 3's...

No usual parties, no booze, no craziness...jus a simple steamboat dinner with the sistas n their partners at Thien Kee golden mile..


The cakes...yes a sinful choc fudge cake from rie by Jane's Cake Station, and a Boston choc cake from my lovely sistas...


Then its off to Target for some dart games and booze(for em), peach soda for moi.......




The lovely pressie, an Allerhand diaper bag in powder from my sistas.. check out the many compartments! Changing mat, bottle holder etc etc...wow!






And also my dearest rie for the DS lite in metallic rose..guess it'll come in handy during my confinement..and complete with my vanity, I bling it up with crystals and HK stickers, not forgeting a Hk pouch...







While I was taking pics of the diaper bag, fifi darling was lazing in bed..catching my attention..when my camera is turn towards her, she posed for me in her award winning stance.."the kangaroo stand"! haha



P.S : More photos will be uploaded in my FB shortly...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KELLY! I so so jealous! So nice to have "GAMEBOY"! Lmao, somemore got ur favourite hello kitty leh...

And the diaper bag looks so handy dear! So envious of you... Kekeke

Anonymous said...

Fifi is very sweet!