Monday, October 18, 2010

3rd Year Wedding Anniversary

Opps..As I got a very bad hangover on 8th Oct (Our 3rd yr wedding anniversary) due to the post ROM party of East And Shuxian on the 7th night, we had to postpone our spa treatment to the 17th..I'm sorry Rie!!

I vomited out all my breakfast on the 8th and broke out in cold sweats (Thanks sis Cleo if u r reading this!) lol..very buay lim..wonder isit I'm gettin on in ages or bcos i haven been drinking for so long! Anyways...Seeing me in agony, Rie decided we should jus rest at hm..but feeling rather guilty for my lousiness, I suggested that we watch a movie at midnite (Dectective Dee smething by Andy Lau) when I'm feeling better. Another movie watching! lol ..we watched The Ugly Truth in Gold Class just last yr!...

So on the 17th, we went for the Spa retreat. It was at Aramsa, the Garden Spa. http://www.aramsaspas.com/

Package - Oriental Escape
Duration - 150 mins
Damage - $425 with gst





Review - Overall the environment is very nice...Very Spatry feel! I like the close to nature concept. Treatment wise, the treatment bed will warm up like a heater! For a start it was nice..but towards the end of the massage, I'm perspiring! Dun really like the perspiring part. Massage was ok..7/10. We redeemed the facial package as well on the same day. Facial to me sucks, cos the facial therapist is like doin everything in a rush and the facial massage has not much pressure at all..Very disappointed on the facial part.. I give it a 3/10. But Rie said his was ok...So overall rating shld be 5/10 for treatment, 8/10 for ambience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, next time you can try Ikeda also... Kekeke... I miss spa big time! Wahahaha