Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Klaire is 2 mths old...

Finally!! My 2 darlings are recovering from the cough and flu virus...

Last last week was horrendous...Kirs was running a high fever (rch max of 40.4C), having flu and phelgmy cough...Just when her fever was subsiding and returning to her bubbly self, Klaire is down with flu n hacking cough... Very headache for me cos Klaire was only 6 weeks old...

Sleepless nites for myself, my helper and mum....Kirs temp will shoot up at nite and will cry like mad. When give her the med, she will vomit. Imagine giving her 1 type of medicine is torturous enuff..We have to stuff 6 types of diff med to her..Hell! Help and help!

Klaire's med is easier to feed, jus dat she doesnt drink much n sleeps alot..worrying too as milk is only her source of nutrients and we have to wake her up for feed..Seeing her like dat also pains my heart...

Luckily all's over and now on the road to recovery..........!!


My lil Apple!



No comments: