Sunday, October 3, 2010

Motherhood...

I thank god everyday for blessing me with 2 lovely girls and a wonderful husband. I'm truly spoilt rotten by my husband and I in return, gave him my unconditional love...

I've always try to pen down progresses of my lil girls, happy things, happy thoughts and happy occasions in this journal...but of cos under all the colorful facade, there's bound to be unhappiness, fears and tears. As I would like to present this journal to my girls as a gift in the future, I would like them to remember the pleasant things....
I did vent out my frustrations too, guess its the way i let out steam..stifling all the unhappiness inside you will be more hazardous. So writing is a way to destress, (So my girls, pls rem this method as it will also improve your English and writing skills. haha)


Now going into the topic that I wana touch on....I have mixed feelings...


Stepping into motherhood has changed me from a girl to a woman. I have become more responsible n patient. But not 100% responsible and patient.

Sometimes I do fail as a mother, I dun bathe my girls personally, I dun breastfeed totally, I seldom clear their diapers and etc etc..I feel guilty, very.....But I do make it up by reading to them, playing with them and giving them my utmost love and attention when I'm with them. I salute SAHM totally. Their patience is superb! I ever tried to forgo career to focus on kids..but I guess for me, I feel better to be in touch with the workforce, I like to be financially independent or rather.....sad to admit. I dun tink I can face the kids 24/7. I need "me" time and couplehood time, which to a certain extent is consider selfish...
 

So my children...Pls bear in mind that Mummy loves both of you totally. More then anything else in the world. Pls forgive Mummy for not being perfect. Mummy is learning, and ever trying to be the perfect Mummy to both of you in my imperfections...
 
Loving our family always....
Mummy,,,
 
 


No comments: