Friday, May 15, 2009

1 cm dilated...

Went to gynae this afternoon...wasnt expecting much..jus the usual scan, weight measurement, urine test etc. BUT I was wrong!

Told gynae abt my discomfort n pressure around the natal region and then he did a VE(vaginal examination erm if thats the correct term). Super uncomfortable! After which he announced that I'm 1 cm dilated! Prob due end May.... OMG! I'm so not ready lor! Nervous and confused...i duno wat to expect! Rie was happily grinning all the way ..asking doctor how to contact him, wat to do if i'm in pain etc....well, he'll jus be enjoying the fruit of labour cos he DOES NOT need to go thru labour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but seeing his innocent smile warms my heart..he is really happy to see our princess..

Anyways..I've come to terms with it...gained 2 kg over 4 weeks...600g goes to kirs.. so she's 2.6 kg now. Avg baby....Now I jus gotta be more careful and pay more attention to any discomforts...
Next appt 27th May..
OK, to shopping .....Inspired by Katty! I've bought beanies and hairbands online with interchangeable flower clips..but of cos she wins hands down! her collection is lots! mine is nothing compared to hers! haha

1 comment:

west said...

end may 2009??? start june 2009???
Are you ready????Lol.....