Monday, May 4, 2009

Blues..

Touching my 34th weeks today...

Feeling lousy...steppin further into the 3rd tri is like the ballooning of my belly n face...Other then that I feel bloated, dread my messy, uneven tone and wavy hairs... Jus seriously feel very unkept. Thou rie is very supportive. Assured me in every single ways that I still look good and desirable..haha.. BUT! I know what i see in the mirror..

Wonder if it's the prenatal jitteries....

Shoppin on Sunday doesnt really help...1st of all, i keep wearing the same old few maternity wear....yeeks! Seeing so many slim n trendy gers in town make me feel so "auntie" and plump...Ahhh the many sacrifices a mummy has to go thru...I wonder to myself "M i really ready?" Dats a selfish tot..no doubt abt it...but well..the commitments n responsilities are overwhelming! There'll be no more jus me n rie...it will be us! no freedom no splurging... Will i get my pre-preggie weight back? will I be able to go tour as n when i feel like it?Will i be able to go parties and dance like no tmr?all the will i be able to?

I need retail therapy!....yes..the little space tat belong to me dat i find consolation in....i splurge once again tinking to myself this will be the last bag b4 kirs comes out...adding to my collection, a Marc jacob ..heart it!

No comments: