Saturday, May 9, 2009

Eventful!

Yes! I'm officially a SAHM this week...Enjoying this newfound freedom b4 Kirs pops in abt 5 weeks time..I've the time to do my own stuffs now..own readings...meet up w frens...etc
but of cos, I'm toking more often to her inside my tummy now..I'm excited to grow with my lil kirs..seeing her accomplish diff tasks and monitor her developments in diff stages, dat will be my next mission!

I've loosen up, kicked away the blues..gonna muster all my energy n strength to enjoy wat life has in store for me..no more wallowing in self pity!

Collected the rest of the HK stuffs I've bought online today!..these r for moi..
A digital weighing scale to monitor my weight b4 n after birth. A calculator to do my maths rite and a keyboard brush to dust away the furries fr my furkids...

Later in the evening, me and rie are gonna do the 1st in our life! watch a concert!shh.. suaku rite..but well there's a first for everything...so I'm gonna watch my teen's time idol do their singing and dancing! okay..they r not jay chou or jolin tsai..but hey, I'm not like 18 nor 21..so gimme a break ya...kekeUpdates.....Pix of our virgin concert! The crowds are so high..well, I practically have to stand thruout the whole show! clap and sway to the beats.... Kirs must be enjoying too..cos she was dancing in my tummy!


The setup....

The Trio

The crowd who wana shake hands with em...


Everybody were rushing to get a piece of em! even rie too! he managed to shake hands with Cai Yi Zhi. While I'm trying my best to snap some shots and in the meanwhile protect my lil darling! phew....nobody cares whether u r preggie or notz....Zzzzz...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 more weeks only, are you ready????

Unknown said...

and r u ready to be a good papa for our lil kirs? hehe

west said...

i am ready since oct 2008.