Friday, May 29, 2009

Kirsten's Crib...

Did up her crib during my free time.....The cot is quite big, occupying almost half of my walk in wardrobe area.. All in my fav pink and white...



Then collected the Braun thermoscan bought online..bought at $78++ retail at $100++
Then the Medela Mini electric breastpump that sister in law, Celia was able to help me get in the Tangs Sale. Retail at $193.50. was able to get it at 15% +10% discount. damage at $148. tried it out, the motor is a tad bit noisy..hope I can put it to good use else rie gonna niam cos i eva told him i'm only gonna get breastpump after birth..haha but the discount is too good to miss!
And finally Sophie teether from France! bought online too at $35. so cute.. will give out a squeaky noise...fifi tot its her toy! so excited to play fetch w me! faintz....
Well..really deprived of sleep these days...slept v little, v light....i wonder will kirs be born at nite? keke...then there's this H1N1 cases..haiz..i guess nobody will visit me n kirs in the hosp then... sob sob..

No comments: